TWO HOUSES, TWO ACRES, IN SERENIT
Privacy, Serenity & Lifestyle come top of mind when viewing this picturesque haven set on over two acres of park-like grounds bounded by Native Bush. Carved through by a meandering stream, this slice of New Zealand paradise offers its new owners an enviable position stirred in birdsong.
With TWO houses on the one section, the opportunities are yours for the taking. A three-bedroom house with study, two living areas and a large double garage PLUS a quaint two bedroom cottage known affectionately as the ‘pavilion’ due to the many family sporting events hosted there over the long summer evenings. Whether as a home and income, a superb house to host friends for a weekend, a great alternative for extended families or perhaps ideal for those that want their elderly parents close by but allowing them a sense of independence.
Our vendor’s tireless efforts in enhancing the natural beauty of this area, as well as renovating and refurbishing the two homes to create a quality and cohesive oasis, will be to your absolute advantage. If you’ve been looking to exit the rat-race but still require modern amenities close at hand to access at YOUR discretion, then this is a must-see for you!
– Main Home – Three Bedrooms, two Living & large double garage
– Cottage – Two Bedrooms, open plan Living
– Sheltered, sunny & private.
– Beautifully manicured, park-like grounds
– Large storage areas and facilities on-site
– Small dedicated cultivation area
– Rare flora & fauna
– Exclusive use to bordering council reserves.
– Vendor’s LIM & Building Report available